Everybody suffers from embarrassing problems from time to time. It is part of life and we have to deal with it. It does not make it any less embarrassing or any more convenient though.
I created this website initially to provide advice on two problems I have had in my life. Acne and Hemorrhoids. One was obvious to the world and the other not so much. One caused emotional pain and the other intense physical pain. The articles on this website will look to help you out should you also be suffering as well.
Here are some tips to get you going:
- See your doctor or call a dermatologist if self care has not worked on your pimples. Pimples (known as Bouton de fievre to the French) has become very severe and painful and can leave scars easily. Also, if your newborn has zits which lasts for over three months, a doctor should be consulted to rule out underlying health issues.
- Applying a topical antibiotic is great for those moments when you mess up and pick your pimples and they bleed. As much as that advice is great, some people do go ahead and pick their zits or pimples and it leads to bleeding. To avoid further complications, try to clean up the area quickly.
- Retinoid prescription creams can reduce your zits by unplugging follicles. They also help with wrinkles and exfoliate your skin. Retinoids, which include retinol, retinal and tretinoin (Retin-A), are chemically similar to vitamin A. Side effects include skin irritation. Retinoids should not be used by women who breastfeed, are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- There are some foods that are a bit more likely to cause you to suffer from hemorrhoids and others which are more likely to help you. It is important to know which foods are good and which are harmful so that you are able to decrease your likelihood to develop this.
- Your diet can have a significant impact on whether or not you are more prone to suffering from hemorrhoids. Certain foods and drinks can be especially irritating as they pass through the bowels. A diet that is filled with overly spicy foods or strong beverages like coffee, soda, and alcohol will put you at greater risk of forming hemorrhoids.
- If you are presently suffering from either internal or external hemorrhoids, you should avoid wiping with ordinary dry toilet paper. Instead, use a moistened bathroom towelette that contains aloe vera, or use a medicated wipe. Dry toilet paper can leave residue; it can also aggravate the sensitive, inflamed tissues of the hemorrhoid.
Hopefully these tips will have struck a chord with some of you and you will be able to get relief from these as well as other tips in other articles on this website